You'll love the luxurious semi-lustrous look and super soft feel of this vintage 1950s Waverly Glosheen fabric. Perfect for that vintage inspired novelty dress or skirt you've been meaning to sew
- 35 inches wide
- Garment weight
- Vintage Waverly Glosheen cotton fabric
- Circa 1950s vintage fabric
- Blue background. The box measures 5 inches x 5 inches that surrounds the figures in the "Dancing a Fandago Mahon"
- Printed on one selvage: "A Waverly Bonded Glosheen". Printed on the the other selvage: "A Waverly Bonded Fabric Jack Far Registered #8821"
- In this vintage fabric you'll find Boston Light, Signals by day for the ships of United States, An Eclipse of the Suna and Moon, Ships, pistol, nautical telescope, nautical directions, Uniform of the Band US Ship Concord, arrows, compass, figures that are Dancing a Fandango Mahon, and so much more
14 UNCUT YARDS AVAILABLE
Cost is $20 per yard
Click the Qty of yards you'd like to order